Whenever we start a project, eTwinning provides us with two tools that are essential to development: the TwinSpace - the place where all participants, teachers and students interact - and the Project Diary. The latter is a blog for teachers who are part of a project to post their plans and comments about their progress and the difficulties encountered throughout the development of the project.
Whenever a teacher who has already registered at the eTwinning platform changes schools, they do not need to register again or modify the school data in their profile. If they do this, they will be changing the data of all the teachers who registered in eTwinning for that school. What they must do is add a new school to their profile.
The language used in the TwinSpace is independent of the one that appears on the personal desktop. To change the default language on the TwinSpace you just have to perform 6 simple steps:
1.- Access the TwinSpace:
2.- Click on the black box in the upper right corner and you will see this drop down list:
Here you can find a brief tutorial on how to upload text documents to the TwinSpace.
1. Once the File Archive has been created on the activities page we want to work on (which in this case is called TEST PAGE),
We click on Add folder. The system will show us this page:
Presentamos el siguiente documento, un catálogo de términos frecuentemente relacionados con eTwinning, con definición o explicación de cada una de ellos de una manera clara y sintética.
Fuente Imagen: Banco de Recursos del ITE Autor: Félix Vallés Calvo
Page 2 of 4
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
- How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
- How to include an image in an entry of the Twinspace Blog
- How to include an image in a forum message of the Twinspace
- How to use the Project Diary
- What to do when a teacher changes schools
- How to change the language used in the TwinSpace
- How to upload documents to the file archive
- Glosario eTwinning