Project Cards constitute a direct and easy way to contact the National Support Service. You can use them to formulate any doubt related to your project or to register any significant stage of development. From the National Support Service we provide technological and pedagogic support and response to project cards. If you want to know how they work, you can download a tutorial here.
This minitutotiral shows us how to link a file or a document in Twinspace to an entry in the Project Diary. Remember that the document or file must be public.
Like we did in other tutorials where we showed you how to include an image in the different Twinspace tools, we shall start by explaining how to upload the image into the Image Gallery to make this task easier.
Like including an image in a message in the Forum, doing it in a blog entry is easier if the image has already been uploaded to the Twinspace. That is why we have started this minitutorial by explaining the uploading process into the Image Gallery.
It may seem like a complex task, but once you have done it a couple of times, it will be very easy.
0.- Before you start the process, the image must be in a folder in TwinSpace; if we did not have it there, this would be the way to upload it:
Page 1 of 4
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
- How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
- How to include an image in an entry of the Twinspace Blog
- How to include an image in a forum message of the Twinspace
- How to use the Project Diary
- What to do when a teacher changes schools
- How to change the language used in the TwinSpace
- How to upload documents to the file archive
- Glosario eTwinning