Water eco-systems are delicate natural environments which are affected by Climate change. We’d like to study the influence of human activity and climate change in such intricate natural environments (rivers, streams, springs, lakes and seas). Partners will study their local water eco-systems. We’ll focus on both natural and anthropogenic causes. It would be very interesting to compare similar studies in different areas across Europe in order to learn how to cope with the protection of these eco-systems.By means of this project we want to raise the students’ awareness on water environmental problems and promote concrete, innovative actions in young active citizens leading to a correct behaviour in order to preserve water sources.We will also include the content of the project in our curriculum using the CLIL methodology.
- Materias: Biología, Química, Educación medioambiental, Lenguas extranjeras, Geografía, Informática TIC, Ciencias naturales, Tecnología
- Idiomas: English, español, italiano, português, slovenčina
- Edad de los alumnos: 15 - 17
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Objetivos: - Raise aware raise the students’ awareness on water environmental problems- Promote concrete, innovative actions in young active citizens leading to a correct behaviour - Promote connection be ... [mostrar todo]
- Proceso de trabajo: - Editing a video by which students introduce themselves and present the environment they live in and they are going to study - Collecting water from rivers, streams, springs, lakes, sea ... [mostrar todo]
- Resultados esperados:Teaching materials about water qualityTeaching materials about water analysisTeaching materials about the influence of climate change on waterAll teaching materials will be done by pupils and teachers ... [mostrar todo]