Project Cards constitute a direct and easy way to contact the National Support Service. You can use them to formulate any doubt related to your project or to register any significant stage of development. From the National Support Service we provide technological and pedagogic support and response to project cards. If you want to know how they work, you can download a tutorial here.
- Crear una página de actividades en el TwinSpace
- El nuevo TwinSpace
- Cómo buscar socio para un proyecto eTwinning
- What should you do once you have registered in eTwinning?
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
- How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
- How to include an image in an entry of the Twinspace Blog
- How to include an image in a forum message of the Twinspace
- How to use the Project Diary