How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
A year has passed since TwinSpace was last updated and the new tools have extended the possibilities available to a multitude of projects over the last school year. However, there are teachers who prefer to work with other platforms, as in the case of the project Mediterranean products, carried out by students of the 4th year of compulsory secondary education in the IES Sol de Rui and their Greek, Italian and Turkish partners.
Three different platforms (Ning, Web and Wiki) have been used for the activities and publication of the products resulting from this project. A multitude of free tools like Issuu, Webquest, Podcats and Flashmeeting have enhanced each of the characteristics which make Mediterranean products a high quality eTwinning project. So, what did they use TwinSpace for?
Well, organized with a page for each activity and including a brief description on each one, the links to the space in which they have been developed and some other documents, it has served as a magnificent explanatory index of the process they carried out. With such a quantity of work sites, there was a high risk of it becoming a confusing project which was difficult to follow, but its use of TwinSpace has avoided this problem.
Aren’t you curious? Visit TwinSpace
- Campaña de Primavera 2013: Ganamos con eTwinning
- Los Otros, en eTwinning
- Resultados CO-LABORA-¡ACCIÓN!
- Otros también cuentan en eTwinning
- Resultados Campaña: ¡Anda!, el móvil
- Convocatoria ¡Anda!, el móvil...
- eTwinning weeks: new school year, new projects
- Equipo Olímpico eTwinning. CEIP Maestro Antonio. Sevilla
- Un equipo directivo eTwinning. CEIP San Juan Bautista. Madrid