How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
This minitutotiral shows us how to link a file or a document in Twinspace to an entry in the Project Diary. Remember that the document or file must be public.
1.- Access the project Twinspace.
2.- Select the activity page and file where the document you wish to link to is.
3.- In this case, the document is in the folder marked in red (Presentación). Open the folder.
4.- Place the mouse on the file and right-click. You will see this image; click on Copy the link route.
5.- Even though it may seem like the system is not doing anything, the link route has now been placed in the clipboard and we can now take it to the Project Diary.
6.- In the Project Diary, we must add the new entry/post:
7.- Use the mouse to select the text marked in red (Place the text that will lead to the link here) and then click on the highlighted icon of the top menu in the editor.
8.- You will see a new window:
Now click on INSERT
9.- The new entry will look like this. All you have to do now is click Save.
10.- Now you must publish the Project Diary and the link will be visible.
11.- The entry in the Project Diary will look like this:
If you click on the red box (Place the text that will lead to the link here), you will see the presentation **
** Make sure that the file in Twinspace is PUBLIC.
- Invitar alumnos al nuevo TwinSpace
- Insertar herramientas 2.0 en el TwinSpace
- Subir vídeos e imágenes al nuevo TwinSpace
- Un paseo por el nuevo TwinSpace
- Crear una página de actividades en el TwinSpace
- El nuevo TwinSpace
- Cómo buscar socio para un proyecto eTwinning
- What should you do once you have registered in eTwinning?
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary