How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
Like we did in other tutorials where we showed you how to include an image in the different Twinspace tools, we shall start by explaining how to upload the image into the Image Gallery to make this task easier.
a) Add an Image Gallery into Twinspace:
b) Add a folder where you will save the images:
c) Add the folder
d) Click on Add Image:
e) Click on Search:
f) Once the file has been chosen, click on Upload files:
And this would be the result:
Right-click on the image and then click on Copy the image route. Even though it may seem like the system is not doing anything, we will have actually placed the image route (the address to where it is) in the clipboard, so we can now paste it wherever we want.
Let’s see how to include the image in the Wiki.
1.- Select the Activity page you want to work on. In this case it is 2.
2.- Next, the Wiki tool:
3.- Click on Modify and insert the text and image. We will see the following screen. Before you carry on, select the HTML format, which is easier and more intuitive to use.
4.- The editor will look like this:
5.- Click on the icon marked in the image above:
In the pop-up window, we will see a message asking for the address to the image. Now is the time to PASTE the route we chose in section 0.e, at the beginning of the document.
Right-click and PASTE.
6.- Click OK and the editor will look like this:
7.- Lastly, click on Save and the result will be as follows:
8.- Text and image can be modified.
- El nuevo TwinSpace
- Cómo buscar socio para un proyecto eTwinning
- What should you do once you have registered in eTwinning?
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
- How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
- How to include an image in an entry of the Twinspace Blog
- How to include an image in a forum message of the Twinspace
- How to use the Project Diary
- What to do when a teacher changes schools