How to change the language used in the TwinSpace
The language used in the TwinSpace is independent of the one that appears on the personal desktop. To change the default language on the TwinSpace you just have to perform 6 simple steps:
1.- Access the TwinSpace:
2.- Click on the black box in the upper right corner and you will see this drop down list:
3.- Click on My account and you will see this window:
4.- When you click on Modify the profile, you see this image. Look at the list at the bottom with the available languages. Choose the one you want to use.
5.- Finally don’t forget to click on SEND.
6.- The system will send back a message indicating that the operation has been performed correctl.
Now, go back to the home page and see if the change has been made.
- Subir vídeos e imágenes al nuevo TwinSpace
- Un paseo por el nuevo TwinSpace
- Crear una página de actividades en el TwinSpace
- El nuevo TwinSpace
- Cómo buscar socio para un proyecto eTwinning
- What should you do once you have registered in eTwinning?
- Project Cards
- How to include a link to a Twinspace document in the Project Diary
- How to include an image in the TwinSpace Wiki
- How to include an image in an entry of the Twinspace Blog