Teacher training. eTwinning course
This course is aimed at teachers who are going to take part in the eTwinning project and wish to receive training about innovative learning methodologies supported on the use of Information and Communication Technologies.
When completed, students will receive a 4-credit certificate equivalent to a 40-hour training course.
- Introduce teachers to the pedagogical bases of collaborative learning and the eTwinning action, which are based on the Computer Supported Collaborative Learning model.
- Enable the use of registration tools, partner search and twinning, which the European Commission offers teachers who are interested in taking part; start them off in the use of a tool for collaboration and shared use of various online resources.
- Create a quality eTwinning project based on the main principles of analysis, planning and assessment, which can be used in the school once the course has been completed.
- Pedagogical principles of collaborative learning and the eTwinning action.
- Tools and uses.
- Creation of an eTwinning project.
- Essential computer knowledge.
Teachers doing the course must have a high enough level of computer knowledge and master the use of communication tools in order to be able to do the course without difficulty. As it is a distance course, it is necessary to have Internet connection and be familiar with the use of email.