Discover the art of language with CommunicArt
Educational stage: Second cycle in Primary Education
Subject: Art and Visual Education / English
This project was led by students aged 9 to 10 from Ramon Macip - Dolors Granés school with their Polish partners of the same age. They carried out different activities aimed at developing creativity and artistic expression. Its touch of originality, favoured by the constant use of ICTs, has enriched the exchange of cultural aspects and communication in a foreign language.
The project starts with the introduction of students from different schools using a game that reflects the creativity present in the entire project. It was done using photos that had been perfected using Paint Shop Pro and the foreign partners had to match the photos with the individual descriptions they had received from their partners. However, this may not even be the most attractive activity in the project: an activity called "Our School Alphabet" had been acknowledged with the La Mostra 09 de Produccions Audiovisuals Escolars photography award. They created an alphabet of various elements and parts of the school that will catch anyone's attention.
Without a doubt, the collaboration of teachers Jessica Júarez Tarela (Spain) and Alina Pogorzelska (Poland) has been essential to ensure that the project would comply with the dates planned and reached the objectives set. In addition to this, the creation of interschool couples has enabled the creation of a joint product, a key element in any eTwinning project, although difficult to achieve.
All in all, the use of ICT tools, both in the development stage and at the further exhibition of activities and cooperative work, have promoted an interdisciplinary education, which is also multilingual and multicultural. Therefore, CommunicArt has been chosen National eTwinning Award 2010.
Public TwinSpace (former TwinSpace platform)
- Maths and Earth, the use of Maths in real life
- Visit the European cultural heritage with Like a bird
- TRIANGLE, the perception of water in the Iberian Peninsula
- Uniting through legends and the creation of collaborative stories
- Schoolovision 2009, the school Eurovision song contest
- Look at the application of Physics and Chemistry with Magic but real experiments
- End stereotypes "Sous le ciel de la compréhension"
- LED – Learning and Teaching Furniture Design in Europe, a modern collection of furniture
- Interesting activities for kids in Colours of life: common story written by children
- Creative Commons, innovative teaching of the digital licence
- Double-e: e-magazine on European issues, the most European digital magazine
- Searching Twelve Labors to Hercules, a creative example of interdisciplinary teaching
- Discover the art of language with CommunicArt
- Learn about all the current European news with Into news!
- Trade and logistics between countries of the European Union, a simulation methodology
- Promotion of children's art, Grandi quadri e piccoli pittori, Great pictures, little artists
- Saving the planet based on 50 easy things you can do to save the Earth