Telling stories with Storybird
In eTwinning we know that collaborative work is not always easy. You need imagination and effort to work with others without eventually ending up working parallel ways. That's why we can help you by suggesting ICT tools designed for team work.
Here we can find Storybird, a tool designed to create graphic stories amongst several participants. It allows you to create the story, publish it on the website, create reading lists of your favourite stories, leave comments... But especially organise collaborative work, assigning turns to make sure the story makes progress. Alike a board game, each player will make their move and wait for their partner to make theirs.
- Responsible use of Internet resources
- Comunidades de aprendizaje: eTwinning
- Programación en el aula con eTwinning
- Emaze presentations
- Ingenio y Talento eTwinning: Cacoo para integrar diagramas en proyecto eTwinning
- The importance of visual learning: infographics in the classroom
- eTwinning Ingenuity and Talent: using Pinterest in an eTwimming project
- eTwinning ingenuity and talent: presenting 2.0 tools at the 2013 Lisbon Conference
- Augmented reality in education
- eTwinning ingenuity and talent: Sync.in for synchronous collaborative writing