Communicate using Skype
This free software can be used to speak, send instant messages or make free videocalls through the Internet. You can use it from a PC or download it from a mobile phone to stay in touch from wherever you are.
In the case of the TRIÁNGULO project, we have used the free call service offered by Skype. Students from Vic (Cataluña) and Faro (Algarve, Portugal) agreed to hold a videoconference. Once the time had been set, it began with a greeting from teachers Marta Pey and Isabel Monteiro, and then it moved on to the introduction, one to one, of students from both countries. As they have said on the main project Blog, it has been an enriching experience that has allowed them to get to know each other after several months working together.
Through the development of this conference, communication has become an audiovisual language that - above all textual, visual or oral communication - has enabled the use of various audiovisual and multimedia means.
Should you wish to learn more about this versatile ICT tool, visit its official website. In addition to this, you can also find many tools to complement Skype, such as SuperTintin (to record videoconferences).
- Ingenio y Talento eTwinning: Presentaciones con Emaze
- Ingenio y Talento eTwinning: Cacoo para integrar diagramas en proyecto eTwinning
- La importancia del aprendizaje visual: infografías en el aula
- eTwinning Ingenuity and Talent: using Pinterest in an eTwimming project
- eTwinning ingenuity and talent: presenting 2.0 tools at the 2013 Lisbon Conference
- Augmented reality in education
- eTwinning ingenuity and talent: Sync.in for synchronous collaborative writing
- Herramientas web 2.0 en la enseñanza audiovisual
- Enseñar tu proyecto más fácil imposible
- Diseña tus propios libros digitales