You've got work, Hercules
In the project Searching twelve labors to Hercules, students from the IES Vegas Bajas Secondary School (Montijo, Badajoz) and their Italian partners had to assign new tasks to the mythological hero Hercules and help him solve them. In order to complete this mission, they needed a webquest, a wiki and a blog. The webquest was the most important one, as they achieved excellent levels of planning and organisation. Here, students have not only found guidelines and instructions about the activities to be carried out, but they have also expanded their knowledge about Classical Culture and have acquired a current dimension thanks to the resources and interesting news published about Hercules.
- Narrando con símbolos
- Concierto pictórico en Aranjuez
- 13ª edición del curso eTwinning 2.0: ideas de proyecto
- The great eTwinning art collection
- 12th edition of the eTwinning 2.0 course : project ideas
- More than just Maths
- The making-of of an eTwinning project
- Project ideas from the eTwinning 2.0 course
- Learn by playing
- Collaborative activities for Spanish Language and Social Studies
- Actividades colaborativas para Matemáticas y Ciencias
- Who's on the other side?
- Comics for the classroom
- Mathematics applied to real life
- Design and plan a project collaboratively
- How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
- Learn and have fun
- What do you know about Europe?
- Don't write it... tell me about it!
- European body language