What do you know about Europe?
Students in the first year in secondary school IES Eduard Fontseré (Cataluña) have carried out a collaborative activity within the project My present, my past, my future. Following an easy planning, which was common to many eTwinning projects, in this case, the representation of the different cultures has gone beyond just an exchange. Spanish, Polish and Slovak students have done research in the geography, history, weather, fauna, flora, etc. of their partners and then they have proved their knowledge in a test done through the chat. Each group prepared 20 questions about their own country and asked their European partners; and they were all anxious to answer correctly!
With everything that was learnt, students from each school created presentations about the countries of the other two partners and assessed those done about their country. All this work showed that researching, learning, challenging and interacting by chatting with European partners is motivating for them and actively involves them. Here are two of these presentations:
- Narrando con símbolos
- Concierto pictórico en Aranjuez
- 13ª edición del curso eTwinning 2.0: ideas de proyecto
- The great eTwinning art collection
- 12th edition of the eTwinning 2.0 course : project ideas
- More than just Maths
- The making-of of an eTwinning project
- Project ideas from the eTwinning 2.0 course
- Learn by playing
- Collaborative activities for Spanish Language and Social Studies
- Actividades colaborativas para Matemáticas y Ciencias
- Who's on the other side?
- Comics for the classroom
- Mathematics applied to real life
- Design and plan a project collaboratively
- How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
- Learn and have fun
- What do you know about Europe?
- Don't write it... tell me about it!
- European body language