European body language
The following activity is a comparative gesture dictionary created by a Polish school and an Italian school, as part of the project Sous le ciel de la compréhension. This dictionary is of great value, as it shows great collaborative work. It also shows how different and also similar we all are, all living under the same sky... We are aware that body language plays an important role in communication and that the gestures we make when speaking are part of the language; students have therefore made this dictionary in order to understand the differences and similarities between cultures. Here they have seen that there are identical gestures in both countries, such as Silence!, others that are the same but differ in meaning, like I am hungry, or others that only exist in one of the countries, like the one used to say I am broke! in Poland or I'm off! in Italy.
- Narrando con símbolos
- Concierto pictórico en Aranjuez
- 13ª edición del curso eTwinning 2.0: ideas de proyecto
- The great eTwinning art collection
- 12th edition of the eTwinning 2.0 course : project ideas
- More than just Maths
- The making-of of an eTwinning project
- Project ideas from the eTwinning 2.0 course
- Learn by playing
- Collaborative activities for Spanish Language and Social Studies
- Actividades colaborativas para Matemáticas y Ciencias
- Who's on the other side?
- Comics for the classroom
- Mathematics applied to real life
- Design and plan a project collaboratively
- How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
- Learn and have fun
- What do you know about Europe?
- Don't write it... tell me about it!
- European body language