Show your work!
This activity has been carried out by the schools in Poland and Malta that have taken part in the project Colours of life - common story written by children, in which the Gloria Fuertes Infant Education School has also taken part.
Thanks to the drawing tool Sketchfu, children from both schools have participated in the creation of various stories illustrated by themselves. This is already a meaningful activity, but what we wish to highlight with this best bit is the video showing how the activity was carried out. It is a good example to promote the procedures for the different activities integrated in a project, which are just as important as their products.
Embed Embed this video on your site
Public TwinSpace (former TwinSpace platform)
- Mitos de ayer y hoy
- 'Personalizando' eTwinning
- A sea of cultures: a multilingual eTwinning project in Infant Education.
- Narrating with symbols
- A painted concert in Aranjuez
- 13ª edición del curso eTwinning 2.0: ideas de proyecto
- The great eTwinning art collection
- 12th edition of the eTwinning 2.0 course : project ideas
- More than just Maths
- The making-of of an eTwinning project
- Project ideas from the eTwinning 2.0 course
- Learn by playing
- Collaborative activities for Spanish Language and Social Studies
- Actividades colaborativas para Matemáticas y Ciencias
- Who's on the other side?
- Comics for the classroom
- Mathematics applied to real life
- Design and plan a project collaboratively
- How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
- Learn and have fun