Fly above the European cultural heritage
Collaboration between students from different schools has become true in this activity of the project Like a bird, including 11 schools from 7 different countries, such as the Ramon Macip - Dolors Granés Infant and Primary Education School and the Eduard Fontseré Secondary School.
With an initial selection of interesting sights in the different countries represented in the project, three groups of students from the different schools created common presentations, where one of them provided information about the monument, the other provided images and the third one made a model. Here you can see the Sanctuary of Our Lady in Poland and the countries that have worked on each part.
- Narrando con símbolos
- Concierto pictórico en Aranjuez
- 13ª edición del curso eTwinning 2.0: ideas de proyecto
- The great eTwinning art collection
- 12th edition of the eTwinning 2.0 course : project ideas
- More than just Maths
- The making-of of an eTwinning project
- Project ideas from the eTwinning 2.0 course
- Learn by playing
- Collaborative activities for Spanish Language and Social Studies
- Actividades colaborativas para Matemáticas y Ciencias
- Who's on the other side?
- Comics for the classroom
- Mathematics applied to real life
- Design and plan a project collaboratively
- How to use TwinSpace when you are not working with it?
- Learn and have fun
- What do you know about Europe?
- Don't write it... tell me about it!
- European body language